'Tis the season for gifts and entertaining! So I thought it would be fun to compile a list of Green Things that make great stocking stuffers for friends and family — or great gifts to yourself (because you deserve it); they would look fab on the table at your next Holiday party:
1. Ticker Tape Tidbit Plates by Kate Spade: adorable little porcelain plates for festive New Year's Eve entertaining.
2. Pastry Board at Terrain: markings on the board will help you roll out the perfect pie crust; made from sustainable North American birch.
3. Peacock Lollipop Holder by Jonathan Adler: for a mercilessly merry Holiday kitchen, fill it with your own homemade pure veg candy pops.
4. Reindeer Candle at Terrain: fresh Holiday fragrance from a blend of red currants and cranberries with notes of cedarwood, Frasier Fir and embers; hand-poured, 100% vegetable wax.
5. Air Plant Terrarium at Viva Terra: a conversation-starting centerpiece; build your own mini desert landscape, or use it as a vase for floating flowers.
6. Round Serving Tray in red at Vitrine: assemble your best Holiday cookies on this merry laminated birch serving tray.
7. Galvanized Wine Rack at CB2: a hand-welded galvanized sheet metal sculpture that holds 12 bottles of wine; both sustainable and functional.
8. Radiance Flatware at Anthropologie: beautifully radiant stainless steel flatware in deep red-purple; a gorgeous addition to any happy Holiday table setting.