Wednesday, June 08, 2011
GREEN THINGS | Cookbooks
Perfect Pure Veg meals don't always come from instinct and tradition — great cookbooks are key, especially when you're new to vegetarianism and pure vegetarianism. Here are a few favorites to help get you started off on the right foot.
1. The Conscious Cook by Tal Ronnen
2. Vegan Diner by Julie Hasson
3. Vegan Brunch by Isa Chandra Moskowitz
4. Viva Vegan! by Terry Hope Romero
5. Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World by Isa Chandra Moskowitz & Terry Hope Romero
6. Veganomicon by Isa Chandra Moskowitz & Terry Hope Romero
7. Kansha: Celebrating Japan's Vegan and Vegetarian Traditions by Elizabeth Andoh
8. Market Vegetarian by Ross Dobson (a special favorite of mine due to the gorgeous photography)
Do you have a favorite vegetarian or pure vegetarian cookbook that's not on my list? Write in and share it with me at kitchenlaboheme [at] gmail [dot] com.
Posted by Alyssa Yeager at 4:00 PM